Husqui® sage composite wall cladding gives the appearance of traditional painted timber cladding.
This larger profile cladding board has all the benefits that Husqui® composite products offer:
- It is free from knots, uneven grain patterns and does not warp.
- It is made from recycled materials and is recyclable.
- It is long lasting and scratch resistant.
- Each board is of a uniform size and quality for easy installation and minimal wastage.
- It does not require any varnishing or staining
As part of the Husqui® Cotswold range, this composite cladding combines deeper contours with multi-layered colour to give a realistic wood grain effect. This is achieved by using an advanced co-extrusion technique to deliver a life-like finish.
Have a look at our Husqui® sage corner trim OUT-4105 for a matching and professional finish to your Husqui® cladding project.
To help you with your order, each board has a total surface are 0.56m². When the boards are fixed together the visible surface area is 0.48m². This is the figure needed for calculating your total cladding board order.
Our team will be happy to discuss your project and the products you may require. Please email the team if you would like a free sample to help you select colours and plan your scheme.
Here is our cladding installation guide: Husqui_Cladding_Installation_Guide