Husqui® Old English Oak composite wall cladding gives the look of traditional timber cladding without the upkeep.
This larger profile cladding board has all the benefits that Husqui composite products offer:
- It is free from knots, uneven grain patterns and does not warp.
- It is made from recycled materials and is recyclable.
- It is long lasting and scratch resistant.
- Each board is of a uniform size and quality for easy installation and minimal wastage.
- It does not require any varnishing or staining
As part of the Husqui Cotswold range, this composite cladding combines deeper contours with multi-layered colour to give a realistic wood grain effect.
Have a look at our Husqui® Old English Oak corner trim OUT-4120 for a matching and professional finish to your Husqui® cladding project.
To help you with your order, each board has a total surface are 0.56 m². When the boards are fixed together the visible surface area is 0.48 m². This is the figure need for calculating your total cladding board order.
Our team will be happy to discuss your project and the products you may require. Please email the team if you would like some free samples to help you select colours and plan your scheme.
Here is our cladding installation guide: Husqui_Cladding_Installation_Guide